Employee
Kelly

Your Chance to Win $5,000 Big Ones

[ Edited ]

Hey Hightailers!

How do you keep your ideas moving with Hightail? Whether you're accessing your work to add new ideas and make notes, sharing files and folders with your team or signing documents, we want to know how Hightail helps you develop ideas and get the job done.

We want to know so much that, we are offering $5000 to the person who best shows us how they keep their ideas moving with Hightail while on the go. We will post the top 10 best videos, and then open it up to a public vote. The video with the most votes wins the pot o' gold!! Second place wins an iPad, and third will receive a year's subscription for our Professional account. 

So get your camera out and start brainstorming- this is the chance to go on that vacation you've been dreaming about!

Contest ends Friday, August 23rd 12:00PDT

Video Contest.jpeg

Enter here!

~Kelly
Community Manager at Hightail

Occasional Contributor
jt1985

Re: Your Chance to Win $5,000 Big Ones

Hi there! Who do I contact regarding my submission. I don't see it on the site and got no confirmation! Would really like a shot at this!
Employee
Kelly

Re: Your Chance to Win $5,000 Big Ones

Hi JT,

We actually reached out to the top 5 finalists yesterday, the final winner will be chosen from an open public vote that is going on now and will end on Friday. I'm sorry if your video was not chosen for the top 5, however, be sure to make your voice heard and vote for who you think should win the cash.Thanks for reaching out, and for taking the time to enter our contest :smileyhappy:

All the best,

~Kelly
Community Manager at Hightail