Ticketing Agent
duffbeer911

Copying a link from the new Hightail download page

When I download a file I always need to copy the download URL and use a download manager because my internet connection is not stable (here in remote Africa). But the new Hightail download page seems to have removed it...?! And now you can't right click on the download button and copy the link address either. 

It worked fine when it was yousendit. Can Hightail please put this feature back on? 

Ticketing Agent
duffbeer911

Re: Copying a link from the new Hightail download page

ok I just found a work around .... still a bit annoying so would be good to be able link from the first download page that is emailed to the recipient. If you add the file to your own Hightail folders, then go into folders and find the file. Go to actions and get link. Open this link in a browser, then copy the URL address of the download button on that page.

N/A
rosapurpuraa

Thanks man, you saved my life with that post.

Community Manager
Alina

@duffbeer911 Glad you found a workaround. That Get Link button comes in handy :smileyhappy: I like your idea about a Get Link option from the original recipient/download page - I'll move that to our Ideas board so likeminded folks can find it (and High Five it!) there.

~Alina