N/A
sobummed

WORST EVER

this is the absolute WORST web application i have ever used. ever. ever ever ever ever!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE TO MAKE THIS SO **bleep**TY??

you can only download files one at a time? oh and you have to reload the page after downloading 2 items. 

WORST EVER.

Employee
Kelly

Re: WORST EVER

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

Yes, we are working on releasing a download all button in the future- we actually have an area of our Community that allows users to post their suggestions, and others can vote on a 5-star rating scale. There have been a number of users who have been requesting this, and the more that rate the post 5-stars, the better visibility it has. Please click here to get to the download all suggestion post.

One thing I want to mention is though this feature is not yet available through the web app, we do have an app called Express that allows you to download all the files at once. To get to the Applications area of our website, please click here and scroll until you see Express on the right-hand side of the second row. Once successfully uploaded, you will see this icon on your desktop:

Express.png

Go ahead and log on, and then select the Inbox tab. Highlight the appropriate download, and then select the Download button. All of the files in that send will automatically start downloading to your computer.

I hope this helps. Please be sure to let me know if you need any further support with this. 

~Kelly
Community Manager at Hightail

N/A
caro0828

totally agree with you. 

I have 75 files to download and can only do them one at a time.

Surely a bulk download button would have been first on your project plan.

Community Manager
Kathleen

@caro0828 - you can download these in bulk using our Express application

----
Kathleen, Community Manager at Hightail
Ticketing Agent
KerryS

I totally agree with you. This is not something to be "worked on". It is something that should have been available from day one or they should not have put their product out there for use. It is very discouraging and caused me many issues too. 

N/A
steve2340507

Horrible. horrible service.  I hate Hightail so much.  Had to use it again becuase of a client.  Hope to never ever use it again.