Ever been in a situation where you needed to get a document signed and delivered, but didn’t have a scanner and fax machine on hand? With the Hightail mobile app, you have the ability to sign, annotate, and send your document out without using any old-school machines.
How to sign & annotate a file:
1. Launch the Hightail app and select Sign.
2. Select the location of your file (My Folders or Email)
3. Choose the file you wish to sign
4. Tap Insert --> Signature. If you already have a default signature set, you can select the Quick Sign option.
5. Use your finger to insert your signature, then tap the checkmark icon. You can save this signature as your default by tapping the button on the lower right-hand screen
6. Rotate, move, or re-size your signature using the buttons available.
7. Once you have your signature set, tap the file icon in the upper-right of the screen. Then choose the method by which you'd like to send your signed file.
Benefits of E-Sign for Mobile:
Ability to sign, annotate, and send files with the tap of your finger.
Meet the fast-approaching deadline in a few simple steps.
Don't worry about rushing to the nearest computer to get your work done.