Flight Attendant
fcphoto

Major issues with High Tail !!!

Myself and many other users are having major issues with High Tail. I have been a Yousendit user for years and rarely had any issues. I have been trying for two days to send files to a client that should only take me a few minutes. I continue to get various server error codes messages. I try, I try and I try.......

What is going on? My clients are getting impatient and so am I.

Occasional Contributor
pepegonzalezmx

Re: Major issues with High Tail !!!

Hi im experiencing the same problem, i have been a happy customer but at least three clients have complained about having problems downloading my files

i hope you hightail can be fixed before i cancel my service

Community Manager
Kathleen

Hi guys, we are working to resolve this issue ASAP - This error is an intermittent "server busy" error and will go away shortly.  If your clients receive error 184 while attempting to download, please have them try again after a few minutes and it should work just fine.

Thank you very much for your patience while we look into this; we know you rely on us.

----
Kathleen, Community Manager at Hightail
N/A
dsdalg

I don't want, or expect, my clients to "try again". A client complained about this problem today, and when I tried the link several minutes later, I got the same error.

I tried again several times, and nothing happened when I clicked the Download button. Finally, several minutes later, the Save File window opened.

This makes me look very bad in my customer's eyes, and apparently the problem started yesterday, but there is no fix in sight. The Site Status page hasn't been updated since yesterday morning, and this is a very serious issue.

Community Manager
Kathleen

We are taking this issue very seriously, as it is a top priority that we consistently provide a reliable service for you.  I can assure you that this has been at the forefront of our priorities in the last 24 hours and we are working hard to resolve the issue.

Thank you very much for your patience.

----
Ticketing Agent
accutran

This does not work for me.  I can try hours later and still get the same 184 error.  I thought Hightail was just a rebranding - it seems to be an untested platform that has been unleashed on us.  In sending files to clients, YouSendIt was just perfect - one cannot say that for Hightail.  Please fix imediately.

Community Manager
Kathleen

We hear you and we are truly working hard to get this resolved.

----
Co-Pilot
LIFTFM

[ Edited ]

Kathleen,  I am former scientific computer programmer for the Navy.  Please tell us exactly what is transpiring regarding the programming code.   Is this a new program that your programmers have developed?   

Looking at it from my perspective, it appears you introduced a new baseline prematurely.

Look forward to some specific insight as to what has taken place since yousendit became high tail.

Sincerely,  Joe Burke

Occasional Contributor
dpozan0814

Spoiler
OMG this new service SUCKS

Occasional Contributor
OscarPDX

Me too Re: Major issues with High Tail !!!

OK.  I will complain.  I spent one hour or more on this issue.  All my other computer programs are working great.  So the problem is Hightail. 

I thought Hightail was going to be progress.  I can't even install the application.  I need to send files.  That is the idea.  Not just paying.  You send it had no problems. 

Can you fix this matter?  I subscribed for sending files.  It is embarasing to not be able to deliver work!

Oscar

Occasional Contributor
morris_hamm0821

Has the problem been solved. I am getting Internet error 1001 continuously - what the hell is goign on?????

N/A
nick0828

Dropbox works well... I would just tell everyone to use that site.

Occasional Contributor
joe0902

I spent one hour or more on this issue.  ive tried to install it my computer gets stuck what should i do?

Occasional Contributor
dawnlia

Hi,

I too had no problems with You Send it. I'm having major problems with High Tail. I've been trying all day to send a file to someone.  I have tried and tried and wasted a lot of time. If this is not resolved, I'm switching out soon as this is for my business.  I record sessions and send them to my client the same day.

Dawn Lianna

www.intuitivecallings.com

N/A
tomspencer1023

I've had nothing but issues since Yousendit became hightail. I've all but given up on my subscription and won't be renewing....have already signed up with Wetransfer and much better service. I have a corporate account as well and I'm fed up with hightail.

Occasional Contributor
Edmo1040

Similar issues here-suddenly can't upload OR download, even previously downloaded files. Express says file is sent, but the link is empty. Support is "unavailable". Clients unhappy...

You Send It was a great service and price. I can't afford to waste any more time on this- Any recommendations for new services?